Are you free Saturday 26th June 2016?
Every year Britmums put on a spectacular conference for bloggers and social media types. It is a great opportunity to:-
- Meet other bloggers/tweeters.
- To hear inspirational people speak.
- To learn more about how to make your blog GREAT.
- To meet product people you might be interested in working with or just sample their lovely wares.
- To receive an awesome goody bag to take away full of freebies.
- To get a little you time away from the family.
- To eat great food, their is a lunch included at it is usually very yummy.
- To socialise and have a glass or two with your new friends and old.
- To support those nominated in the BiBs awards.
- And finally a chance to hang out with Vicki and I.
Now I know number 10 is a little off putting but seriously we would love it if other bloggers or tweeters would join us, it would great to have a meet up in such inspirational surroundings. There is a special EARLYBIRD price on tickets until 30th November of £59.99. Which is quite a bargain for everything that is included. We usually travel down on the Friday and stay over on the Friday night.
So Click on here to find out more, the full agenda and how you can be there are all detailed and let us know if you book and we can make sure we meet up, Vicki and I have booked our tickets already.
And whilst we are on the subject of Britmums a little reminder that Vicki and I also do a monthly round up of Adoption and Fostering blogs for Britmums. We have just altered the date it is published, so it should now be posted the in the second week of each month. Why not check out this months post, you might be on there