Also today, #Meetme from another blogger and tweeter @treemendouskids
Quick 5 – In my life at the moment….
- Book – Us, David Nicholls
- Music– In the car I go between listening to Rudimental and Nursery rhymes!
- TV programme – Topsy & Tim
- Food – Venison roast – My Husband works for the Forestry Commission so we get it cheap!
- Pastime – tennis – without this I would go insane
- What is your biggest challenge as an adoptive parent? Feeling so tired a lot of the time which means I’m impatient with the children and PLACE goes out of the window.
- Who inspires you? Our other adoptive friends
- What is the best or most memorable piece of advice you have ever received? ‘ Its ok to get cross, you’re not perfect’ – You might not print this, but it honestly took the pressure off trying to be perfect which was my biggest issue
- The best thing we did this week was…. don our wellies and waterproofs and play in a stream in the woods
- At the weekend I can mostly be found…trying to find an opportunity to catch up on sleep